Thursday 11 August 2016

Filled Under: ,

CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP

non veg recipes SOUPS

Chicken gnocchi soup is hearty and full of flavor from juicy chicken, potato gnocchi, and tender veggies. It can be made on the stove top or in a slow cooker.

Image result for CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP




Let’s just say my boyfriend and I aren’t conventional. I’m not exactly all about sharing everything that we are going through all of the time on the blog. My blog my tone.
But from time to time, I just have to say, my man hits the nail right on the head. For Valentine’s day I was informed I was getting a gift that most people would consider horrible. Oh yeah, that made me panic. It also filled me with excitement as I considered the things that I may be getting (won’t lie, I love me some present opening – we’ll blame that on the only child thing).
So, when he handed me a KitchenAid Meat Grinding attachment for my new KitchenAid stand mixer, I went through the roof. And to see more of those best gifts ever &  the basic bread recipe everyone should master – read here















Unknown

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted non veg sites:

  • Copyright © HEALTHY FOOD RECEIPES™ is a registered trademark.
    Blogger Templates Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.